About TCG Advisors
Who we are
TCG Advisors (TCG) is an SEC-registered investment advisory firm headquartered in Austin, Texas that serves both institutional and individual clients. TCG was built on a passion for delivering solid and consistent risk-adjusted performance over time by employing well-defined and repeatable investment processes. Since our founding in 2001, we have remained true to that passion and we continue to remain fully aligned with the interests of our clients.
TCG Advisors offers a high level of transparency detailing the fees and manager compensation in clients’ portfolios by creating a simple fee structure with no “under-the-table” compensation or “kick-backs” from mutual fund companies. This ensures that TCG Advisors remains fair and unbiased when building client portfolios, keeping only the client in mind when choosing investments.
As an SEC-registered Investment Advisor, TCG Advisors has a fiduciary duty to provide the highest level of care to our clients. As fiduciaries we always act in complete fairness and do not exert any pressure on, take selfish advantage of, or deal with the client in such a way that benefits ourselves or adversely affects the client. These rules are non-negotiable.
At TCG Advisors, we are committed to delivering value for our clients and providing complete transparency in everything we do.
Duties to Our Clients
Whether for individual needs or those of a larger organization, TCG Advisors is committed to upholding the following duties in all client relationships:
As an SEC-registered Investment Advisor, TCG Advisors has a fiduciary duty to clients. This is the highest standard of care and obligation to act in the client’s best interest.
Diligence & Care
With genuine concern for the client’s long-term goals, TCG Advisors will exercise diligence, independence, and thoroughness in making investment recommendations and taking investment actions.
Communication & Confidentiality
Keeping information about current, former, and prospective clients confidential, TCG Advisors maintains an ongoing open dialogue with clients concerning investment recommendations, strategies, and actions.
Loyalty & Fair Dealing
TCG Advisors deals with all clients fairly and objectively, placing the client’s interests before the firm’s.
Values & Beliefs with which we treat our Clients
Success is simple but not easy. It is the process of building something sustainable on an unshakeable foundation of basic principles. TCG Advisors is committed to an unwavering embrace of its core values:
- As a result of our fee-based approach, TCG Advisors has one boss—the client—and one mission—to serve the interests of that boss.
- TCG Advisors is committed to offering ethical advice, which means carefully listening to the client, applying expertise, and consistently telling the truth in presenting realistic solutions and expectations.
- TCG Advisors believes in fitting investments to the client, not clients to the investment.
- TCG Advisors is committed to doing what it says it will do.
- TCG Advisors maintains the highest ethical and moral standards in looking after client interests not only because it is our fiduciary duty, but because it is the only way to do business.
- In light of the conflicts of interest that stain the financial services industry, TCG Advisors maintains full disclosure while pursuing client interests so there is no confusion on any part.
- TCG Advisors remains focused on its area of high expertise, acting solely in the best interest of the client.
- TCG Advisors treats each and every client with the utmost respect and attention, delivering a highly-personalized client experience of a quality that has been lost at many traditional financial institutions.
- The members of the TCG Advisors team enjoy the benefits of an open- door policy with leadership and a collegial and professional company culture.
- TCG Advisors continuously endeavors to educate clients about the industry and TCG’s investment and financial strategies.
- Of all the qualities displayed by the TCG Advisors team, the common denominator is a strong desire to improve client lives and set the standard for respect.
Learn more about services from TCG Advisors:
Total Compensation Group Investment Advisory Services LP (“TCG Advisors, LP”) is a registered investment advisor regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and is a registered municipal advisor regulated by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB), subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Investment Advisor Act of 1940 and MSRB rules, and is a part of TCG Group Holdings, LLP. Registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission does not imply a certain level of skill or training. We are located in Austin, Texas. A copy of our Form ADV Part 2 is available upon request.
This website is not authorized for use as an offer of sale or a solicitation of an offer to purchase investments. This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation for any security, or as an offer to provide advisory or other services in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Past performance may not be indicative of any future results. No current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any investment or investment strategy referenced directly or indirectly in this brochure will perform in the same manner in the future. Different types of investments and investment strategies involve varying degrees of risk—all investing involves risk—and may experience positive or negative growth. Nothing in this brochure should be construed as guaranteeing any investment performance.
This website may contain forward-looking statements and projections that are based on our current beliefs and assumptions on information currently available that we believe to be reasonable; however, such statements necessarily involve risks, uncertainties, and assumptions, and prospective investors may not put undue reliance on any of these statements.