ERISA Compliance Analyst
The ERISA Compliance Analyst will be responsible for performing compliance and administrative services for all retirement plans administered by TCG Administrators as well as assisting with other retirement compliance issues for all affiliates.
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing and interpreting Plan documents, amendments, notices and Summary Plan Descriptions
- Maintain knowledge of ERISA, the Internal Revenue Code and related regulations
- Calculate projected and actual Plan contributions
- Perform projected and actual nondiscrimination testing
- Monitor contribution and compensation limits
- Preparation of Form 5500, Form 8955 – SSA, and assist with related annual audit
- Analyze, troubleshoot and problem solve Relius Recordkeeping System issues
- Provide customer service support
Persons successful at the job will have a high level of attention to detail, effective communication skills, be personable, and is someone who seeks to learn. This person must have experience working with the Relius Recordkeeping System or have an ASPPA credential. The ideal candidate will have nondiscrimination compliance testing and contribution calculation experience as well as experience preparing annual Form 5500 filings.
Experience and Education:
Must possess at least one of the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to Advanced Experience with Relius Recordkeeping System;
- an ASPPA Credential
Four-year Degree Preferred
Minimum of 3-5 Years Experience in Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- Candidates must be willing to obtain any industry or professional designations that may be required by TCG Administrators.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please fill out the form below to apply: