The Financial Planner is responsible for the last five of six steps in the CFP Board’s Financial Planning Process. This individual interacts with clients on a daily basis to gather information, analyze information, develop recommendations, implement recommendations and monitor the financial plans of their clients. The Planner collaborates with one or more Wealth Managers in the firm to deliver expert, comprehensive financial advice to their clients.
- Participates and conducts client meetings
- Prepares the Financial Planning recommendations
- Collaborates with members from each business line to best serve the client
- Manages accuracy of internal Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Implements Financial Planning recommendations
- Monitors the Financial Plan and communicates with clients
- Updates Financial Planning recommendations
- Grey/overlapping tasks between department areas
- All other duties as assigned
- CFP® Certificant or Candidate Preferred
- Relevant Educational Background (Finance, Accounting or Business Administration)
- 3 years financial services industry experience
- Pass internal exams – Profiles/Dashboards
- Series 65 (or equivalent) attained within 120 days
Please fill out the form below to apply for this position.