Marketing Specialist (RFP)
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to work closely with company corporate marketing team with the primary responsibility of producing compelling proposal submissions, with additional responsibilities to include: the creation and coordination of a variety of presentation materials and other communications to support business development, branding and client engagement activities. You will be the local marketing specialist supporting the needs of a sales force.
The ideal candidate will be a positive and proactive individual who possesses strong writing, graphics, interpersonal and communications skills, and who is highly creative, a strategic-thinker, thrives in fast-paced work environments and skilled at managing competing priorities and deadlines.
The Job Roles and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering with the corporate marketing team to oversee the marketing and branding efforts, identifying and communicating new strategies for promotion, lead generation and client engagement, and positively contributing to our growth as a company
- Preparing proposals, packages and presentations for prospective clients, managing the entire process start to finish
- Implementing new RFP response technology, coordinating among all staff and outside vendors as needed
- Working closely with the corporate marketing team to roll-out new branding and material, including gathering and creating content specific to local needs and supporting other new branding initiatives
- Managing local company content and information in databases and marketing collateral, coordinating with various subject-matter experts as well as management to keep information up-to-date
- Creating, editing, organizing and proofing various marketing collateral for the company’s core business as well as specialty divisions, including proposal content, project case studies & photography, team bios, brochures and presentation content to ensure content is comprehensive, competitive and client-specific, as well as in accordance with the company brand standards
- Support local digital marketing efforts in agreement with overall company strategy such as regular email communications, social media and blog posts, and website updates, among others
- Coordinate and periodically attend conferences with responsibilities related to booth design and attendance
- 2 years of experience in Financial Services
- Excellent written, grammar, graphic, and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Independent and self-motivated with a team mentality
- Ability to stay composed and productive under pressure
- Professional attitude and approach to working with different departments, teams and locations
- Willing to work extended business hours from time to time as needed, to meet deadlines
To submit an application, please fill out the information below.