Senior Regulatory and Compliance Specialist
The Compliance Specialist will be responsible for overseeing the compliance of all retirement plans administered by TCG Administrators as well as assisting with other retirement compliance issues for all affiliates.
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Compliance Testing
- 5500 Preparation and Filing
- Assisting Plan Sponsors with Annual Audits
- Drafting all notices that must be sent out in accordance with all regulatory requirements
- QDRO Review
- Death Claim and Beneficiary Determinations
- Plan Document Preparation and Review (using pre-approved and prototypes)
- Regulatory Research and Analysis
Persons successful at the job will have effective communication skills, be personable, and is someone who seeks to learn. This person must be an expert on employee retirement plan compliance and the legal requirements of ERISA. A working knowledge of non ERISA retirement plan rules and a background in governmental retirement plans will be a plus for any candidate. The individual will also be required to stay up to date on current legislative and regulatory issues affecting employee retirement plans.
Experience and Education Required
- Management Level Position
- Four-year Degree Required
- Minimum of 5 Years Experience in Retirement Plans
- Candidates must be willing to obtain any industry or professional designations that may be required by TCG Administrators
- Base Pay starting at $75,000
To submit an application, please fill out the information below.