TCG Advisors is one of the fastest growing independent advisory firms in the country. Our team of experienced financial advisors provide customized investment management solutions for institutional clients and high net worth households throughout the United States.
This role will work closely with the internal investment committee to manage investments on behalf of our clients. This role will be responsible for the development of periodic investment reviews as well as providing high levels of service to our clients and advisors. This role will be able to execute the current processes and identify opportunities to improve efficiency.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Participates and conducts client meetings
- Prepares the Financial Planning recommendations
- Collaborates with members from each business line to best serve the client
- Manages accuracy of internal Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Implements Financial Planning recommendations
- Monitors the Financial Plan and communicates with clients
- Updates Financial Planning recommendations
- Grey/overlapping tasks between department areas
- All other duties as assigned
Occasional travel may be necessary.
Experience and Education
- Mid-level position
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field
- Three or more years of experience with an investment management firm
Qualities and Skills
- Extremely detail oriented, organized with the ability to work independently in a team environment
- Knowledge of investments and financial markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think critically and offer solutions
- Must be able to occasionally work outside of normal business hoursMust be able to perform several tasks at once
- Proficient with technology, specifically Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and investment performance and reporting software days
- CFA, CIMA, CFP, or progress towards either
- Experience trading individual bonds
- Experience writing code or using macros
- Working knowledge of Morningstar tools
- Experience working with financial advisors
- Experience using Bloomberg
To submit an application, please fill out the information below.