Location: El Paso, TX; Houston, TX; Dallas-Fort Worth, TX; Chicago, IL; Oakland, CA
TCG is looking to expand its network of dedicated financial advisors. These advisors will focus on servicing a targeted base of TCG clientele, as well as being provided an opportunity to grow a book of business in a fee only environment. We are looking for a investment/financial advisor eager to engage in client relationships and develop them. TCG will help Advisors transition their practice into a full wealth management offering and help those looking to further develop their skill set as a wealth manager.
The financial consultant works directly with clients to develop and implement strategies to address their financial, investment, insurance, tax and estate planning needs. Responsible for enrolling employees in the group retirement plans made available by their employer. This person will be required to learn and become knowledgeable about the employee’s retirement picture as a whole. This includes Government/State Pensions, Social Security, and retirement account options (401(k), 457, 403(b), etc.) which will be sources of income during retirement. Assist with benefits fair and retirement seminars hosted by the employer
Successful candidates will coach plan participants and non-plan participants in retirement planning. They will provide investment guidance and information and correctly counsel clients and prospects on their wealth management options. Consultants will develop and grow a practice within the organization.
Experience and Education:
- 3+ years of experience as a financial advisor working with individuals
- Four-year Degree preferred
- Prior experience working with educators on retirement planning is a plus, but not required for the right applicant.
- Prior experience building an advisory practice and financial planning is a plus.
Qualities and Skills
- Applies knowledge associated with investments and retirement accounts.
- Effective listening and communications skills, the ability to critically thing and offer solutions.
Please fill out the form below to apply for this position.