In this week’s podcast, we are joined by Mike Starn, a Quicken Loans Director, to talk about some of the common questions we get from clients regarding the path to home ownership. We’ll cover:
- How to get into a home with less than 20% down payment
- 28/36 rule – How to make sure you don’t overextend yourself with debt
- The difference between Mortgage Interest Rate and APR
- Private Mortgage Insurance – How to lower this cost
- Unique Mortgage Offerings – FHA, VA, USDA, Home Ready, Jumbo Loans
- Mortgage Rates and Terms – Choosing a Fixed or Variable rate and payment length
- How to get Pre Qualified and why is this so important
- How to monitor your credit score and what scores are needed to get a mortgage
If these are questions you’ve been asking yourself, then this quick thirty minute conversation may be worth a listen.
Dennis Bielik is a Vice President and managing director at TCG Group Holdings. He is responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of TCG Advisors, and he works to maintain the relationships TCG Advisors has with its clients, participants, outside vendors, and financial representatives. His goal is to help as many people as possible outperform retirement.
Mike Starn holds a B.S. in Business Administration and a Masters of Accountancy from Coastal Carolina University. He also earned designations as Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) and Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) from The American College of Financial Services. He has worked as a financial professional and a realtor since 2006.
Fill out the following form to learn more about TCG: