- Developing credit history
- Credit scores and how they’re calculated
- Debt-to-income ratio and budgeting according to your earnings
- Different types of credit and reduction strategies
- The pros and cons of credit cards and tips for use
If you’ve been looking for tips on getting a handle on your credit debt or are just wanting a better understanding of managing your finances, this brief twenty-five-minute episode would definitely be worth the listen..
Matt Escalante, CFP® is the Senior Director of Institutional Investment Initiatives at TCG. As Senior Director, Matt is responsible for working closely with clients to develop retirement planning education and engagement activities for their employees. In addition, he is responsible for the direction, strategy, and training of the Retirement Plan Specialist group. Matt received is BA in Business Management from California State University, Fullerton.