Consulting Services for the modern organization
What you can expect:
Pension Plan Consulting
- Pension Plan Design specialists for governmental & nonprofit organizations
- TCG Consulting specializes in fixing deferred compensation plans that are underwater (especially common in cases where life insurance has been used as a funding vehicle)
- Retention plans for key staff in non-educational functions
Targeted Compensation Plan Consulting
Trouble recruiting or retaining in certain areas?
- We can assist in key areas with recruiting or retention of good employees
- Let us help you design your benefit and retirement plans to be competitive in the marketplace.
We oversee investment portfolio design and construction
- Evaluate investment vehicles
- Assess investment allocation
- Ensure investments are aligned with the plan goals
- Align assets to liabilities for retirement plan
- Determine fiduciary risk
Benefits & Retirement Related RFP Consulting
- TCG Consulting can advise or assist with writing and reviewing the RFP, as well as evaluating the RFP responses for best results
- 125 administration, supplemental benefits and retirement vehicles such as 457, 403(b), 401(k), 401(a) nonqualified deferred compensation and more
- We help you avoid pitfalls in constructing a compensation plan that is competitive and non-controversial, helping to meet your long-term goals
- We give you an exact assessment of the value of your current compensation package to what is being offered at every step of the negotiation/design process.
We understand the retirement system and tax code
- Don’t try this on your own! If your goal is to optimize your employee agreement, then get professional assistance
- For the past 20+ years, we have worked with hundreds of public executives and attorney across the country, giving us an insight that our competitors don’t possess
Ready to learn more?
Contact us using the link below to connect you with an agent that will answer any questions you may have and show you how our solutions can work for your organization.
Total Compensation Group Consulting, LP is a subsidiary of Total Compensation Group Investment Advisory Services LP (“TCG Advisors, LP”), a registered investment advisor regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and a registered municipal advisor regulated by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB), subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Investment Advisor Act of 1940 and MSRB rules, and is a part of TCG Group Holdings, LLP. Registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission does not imply a certain level of skill or training. We are located in Austin, Texas. A copy of TCG Advisor’s Form ADV Part II is available upon request.
This website is not authorized for use as an offer of sale or a solicitation of an offer to purchase investments. This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation for any security, or as an offer to provide advisory or other services in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Past performance may not be indicative of any future results. No current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any investment or investment strategy referenced directly or indirectly in this brochure will perform in the same manner in the future. Different types of investments and investment strategies involve varying degrees of risk—all investing involves risk—and may experience positive or negative growth. Nothing in this brochure should be construed as guaranteeing any investment performance.
This website may contain forward-looking statements and projections that are based on our current beliefs and assumptions on information currently available that we believe to be reasonable; however, such statements necessarily involve risks, uncertainties, and assumptions, and prospective investors may not put undue reliance on any of these statements.