TCG Advisors is an independent financial planning firm serving clients since 2000.
At TCG Advisors, you’ll get a fee-only fiduciary financial advisor who can guide you through every stage of life by creating a personalized plan for your needs and goals.
How TCG Advisors Can Help
We offer a range of financial planning resources and wealth management services to help you reach your goals.
Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Cash Flow Management
- Investment Management
- Estate Planning
- Tax Management and Optimization
- Business Planning
- Social Security Strategy
- Changing Job or Career
- Paying for College
- Budgeting & Lowering Debt
- Trust and Legacy Services
- Fixed Income
We believe in a team-centric approach to wealth management. Our Financial Advisors team is constantly monitoring and researching investment options, so you feel confident with the investments that make your portfolio. Collaboration is at the core of everything we do. We work as a team to provide rational, unbiased guidance to carry out your financial plan.
Get Started Today
An introductory call with an advisor is free and commitment-free. If we mutually agree and are a good fit for each other, we can discuss the next steps at that time.
Building a personalized plan
At TCG Advisors, we will tailor every element of your plan to ensure it’s optimized for you. Portfolios are individually customized and influenced by research and development.
Nurturing your plan
Your financial plan needs to keep progressing based on what’s changing the world. No set-it-and-forget-it plans – so you know your money is working as hard as it can towards your goals.
Here are some of the questions we can help you answer
Why TCG Advisors?
- TCG Advisors specializes in helping people create their own financial mindset through financial planning, investment management, and creating a long-term plan to meet their financial goals.
- We have no required minimum investment balances to become a client. We pride ourselves in our ability to give everyone a first-class experience, regardless of their personal net worth.
- We are a Fee-only firm, and don’t earn commissions on any of our services. In fact, we earn no trails, kickbacks, or referral fees of any kind. We’re structured so we do better when our clients do better.
- We are a team of registered investment advisors and operate as fiduciaries. As a fiduciary, we have a legal obligation to always put your best interests ahead of ours. Plus, it’s the right thing to do!
- We also have solutions for tax, estate planning, and legal professionals to consult you on all areas of your financial life, along with your Wealth Advisor. Our goal is to have a one-stop shop for all of your financial needs in your life. If you already have existing relationships, we also work with other professionals outside of TCG Advisors.
What are the benefits of hiring a financial advisor?
- According to Vanguard’s report, a good fit advisor can add as much as 3% more to your annual returns.
- Financial advisors analyze your assets, income, and expenses, and make recommendations to optimize your finances today while also creating a plan to help achieve your goals later in life. These goals can include college planning, retirement planning, investments, tax optimization, insurance, estate planning, business planning, and more.
- Equally as important, they are someone you can call whenever financial situations arise in your life. They are there to support you in the ups and downs, and if they don’t have an immediate answer to your question they are well connected and can find someone who can.
What is a fiduciary?
Having a fiduciary responsibility means you are legally required to put a client’s interests ahead of your own and make the best recommendation for their situation. Unlike the fiduciary responsibility, the suitability standard means you only have to make a recommendation that is suitable for a client’s situation – not necessarily the best. CFP® professionals are held to a fiduciary responsibility.
What is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)?
A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional has had extensive training in investments, tax planning, retirement planning, risk management (insurance), estate planning, and more while adhering to the CFP Board’s ethical standards and meeting certain experience requirements. They are held to a fiduciary standard for their clients and make recommendations based on a client’s entire financial life, not just investment recommendations.
Find an Advisor
Total Compensation Group Investment Advisory Services LP (“TCG Advisors, LP”) is a registered investment advisor regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Investment Advisor Act of 1940, and is a part of TCG Group Holdings, LLP. Registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission does not imply a certain level of skill or training. We are located in Austin, Texas. A copy of our Form ADV Part 2 is available upon request.
This website is not authorized for use as an offer of sale or a solicitation of an offer to purchase investments. This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation for any security, or as an offer to provide advisory or other services in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Past performance may not be indicative of any future results. No current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any investment or investment strategy referenced directly or indirectly in this brochure will perform in the same manner in the future. Different types of investments and investment strategies involve varying degrees of risk—all investing involves risk—and may experience positive or negative growth. Nothing in this brochure should be construed as guaranteeing any investment performance.
This website may contain forward-looking statements and projections that are based on our current beliefs and assumptions on information currently available that we believe to be reasonable; however, such statements necessarily involve risks, uncertainties, and assumptions, and prospective investors may not put undue reliance on any of these statements.
Salary Finance branded loans are offered by Axos Bank® Member FDIC, and are subject to eligibility, underwriting, terms and conditions, and approval. Employees who primarily work in DC, IL, IN, NH, NJ, NY and WV are not able to make repayments via salary deduction due to state legislation, and instead will be asked to choose an alternative repayment method.