Step One: Create an account with an approved vendor
- Visit www.tcgservices.com/documents.
- Search for your employer and open the 403(b) Approved Vendor list.
- Do your research and contact a vendor on the list directly to establish your retirement account.
Step Two: Create an account with TCG Administrators
- Visit www.tcgservices.com/enroll.
- Enter the name of your employer and select the 403(b) Admin Plan.
- Follow each step until you get a completion notice.
- You’re done! Login your account any time you wish to make contribution adjustments.
Note: If you need assistance with your enrollment, please book a meeting with Retirement Plan Specialist.