COVID-19 RESOURCE HUB
TCG is Here for You
TCG understands COVID-19 has the potential to impact the daily lives of our clients and we are working hard to provide assistance where we can.
Ensuring continuous service for our customers is our top priority. TCG has chosen to partake in active Social Distancing by having many of our employees work remotely until further notice or recommendation by the CDC.
In order to mitigate the potential contagion of COVID19, our staff will continue to provide all of our services from a secure remote location during business hours. The following options are available for you:
- Live Assistance. Our call center is operating at adjusted business hours. You can contact us at 800-943-9179 from Monday through Friday, 8AM to 7PM CST.
- Schedule a Callback. Sign up for a time slot by clicking here and we’ll call you back.
- Email Communication. You can submit an email or your paperwork to our team using this link.
- Distribution Status. If you’ve submitted a loan or distribution request, you can check the status by clicking here.
- Financial Consultations & Support. Employees may schedule a virtual appointment with our team of Financial Planners and Consultants to help with Investment and Financial Wellness advice by accessing our TeleWealth Portal.
We will continue to closely monitor this situation and be prepared to take any actions necessary to assist our customers. If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact us at (800) 943-9179.
Virtual Financial Guidance
Investment and Financial Wellness advice is available via our TeleWealth Platform. Our team of experts are here to help you manage your money and take care of your family.
JULY 16, 2021 You hear a lot about the value of keeping physically fit, but do you keep your money in shape too? Financial wellness isn’t about how...
TRS Retiree Employment after Retirement Changes Made by the 87th Regular Session of the Texas Legislature
Written By: Mike Cochran Major changes made by several bills that have been passed and signed into law by the Governor or are on his desk as of this...
Written By: Edgar Ortiz During our lives, we encounter different cycles of debt depending on our current situation. Most people don’t think of...