COVID-19 RESOURCE HUB
TCG is Here for You
TCG understands the COVID-19 has the potential to impact the daily lives of our clients and could cause possible disruptions to the employers we serve.
Ensuring continuous service for our customers is our top priority. TCG has chosen to partake in active Social Distancing by having many of our employees work remotely until further notice or recommendation by the CDC.
In order to mitigate the potential contagion of COVID19, our staff will continue to provide all of our services from a secure remote location during our normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM CST). The following options are available for you:
- Modified Phone System. Our call center is operating at normal business hours through our Voicemail Callback System. You may leave a voicemail for a prompt follow-up from a live agent. Voicemails delivered by 4PM CST will receive a call the same day. Voicemails after 4PM will receive a call by 10AM the next business day.
- Schedule a Callback. Sign up for a time slot by clicking here and we’ll call you back.
- Email Communication. You can submit an email or your paperwork to our team using this link.
- Distribution Status. If you’ve submitted a loan or distribution request, you can check the status by cliking here.
- Financial Consultations & Support. Employees may schedule a virtual appointment with our team of Financial Planners and Consultants to help with Investment and Financial Wellness advice by accessing our TeleWealth Portal.
Virtual Financial Guidance
Investment and Financial Wellness advice is available via our TeleWealth Platform. Our team of experts are here to help you manage your money and take care of your family.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, we remain committed on providing our clients the highest level of service. You may be aware that...
This is clearly an eerie and unsettling time. We face not just a health crisis, but, as economic activity has slowed, if not stopped altogether, the...
The Bear is here! Unfortunately, the reality is we’re all scared of Bears (unless you’re from Chicago—then you may be a fan). The longest bull...