Sandy successfully manages client relationships and bolstering 457, 403(b), and FICA Alternative business development in Texas, Nevada, and other states across the US. As a former teacher, Sandy brings a unique perspective, ensuring that TCG’s services coincide with the values of today’s educators.
Sandy is a graduate of Pennsylvania State University, with a bachelor’s degree in Education and over 13 years of prior experience before her role at TCG. Sandy’s previous experience with TCG Benefits allows her to provide insight into benefits administration and execution when communicating with clients.
Areas of Focus
- 457(b) Retirement Plan Management
- 403(b) Plan administration
- FICA Alternative Plan Administration
- 401(k) Retirement Plan Management
- Workplace Financial Wellness Solutions
- Superintendent and Administrator Financial Wellness Programs